Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Riders on the Storm

Loving the emerging equestrian look for this year's fall fashion... It seems to be everywhere from Anthropologie to West Elm. I think it's a more natural way to ease into Autumn, by adding a touch of plaid, brown tones or leather (or "pleather for the animal friendly) to both your home and wardrobe. These people know what I mean...


(I can't wait to start wearing socks again)




Anthropologie bringing the cape back, circa 1900's


(Dude, talk Derby to me! Minus the belt, this guy's doing a lot right...)
And for your home life:
Pendelton Wool Plaid Throws


1950's cast-ceramic base lamp, and a framed Paint by Numbers Horse Picture
From Country Living's Vintage Finds page
Nice vignette by Ruby Lane
P.s- I want to go HERE, wherever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment